Chartered in the fall of 2009, Law Enforcement United's membership includes Federal, State and Local law enforcement officers, survivors, as well as civilian support members, stretching across the United States of America. Our mission is to honor the service and sacrifice of all law enforcement officers that have died in the line of duty.
"Honor the fallen and remember the survivors"
Law Enforcement United is founded upon and committed to honoring officers that have died in the line of duty, and ensuring that their surviving family is supported and never forgotten.
Back to top
- Raise awareness of law enforcement officers who have died in the line of duty
- Provide monetary support for Concerns of Police Survivors (C.O.P.S.) and Officer Down Memorial Page (O.D.M.P.)
- Assist other charitable organizations that share our common goal
Law Enforcement United is founded upon and strives to incorporate our core values within our operations.
- We are stewards of giving. We are committed to the organizations we support and our mission.
- We believe that we receive by giving; and strive to recruit a strong core membership and donors to facilitate our mission.
- We believe in giving our donations to our causes not salaries. We are 100% volunteer driven organization. No board, staff, or member is, stipend or salaried.
- We believe in fiscal responsibility. By carefully managing our financial resources to ensure focus goes to the core charitable programs we support
Back to top
Pledge of Support
Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP)
- We pledge our support to the Officer Down Memorial Page (O.D.M.P) and their efforts to provide a lasting tribute to each officer killed in the line of duty by preserving their memory within their pages.
- Law Enforcement United Funds many of ODMP’s popular programs such as
- Line of Duty Death Notifications
- No Parole For Cop Killer Campaign
- ODMP Mobile Site
- ODMP K-9 Page
Concerns Of Police Survivors (C.O.P.S.)
- We pledge our support to the Concerns of Police Survivors (C.O.P.S.) and their mission to provide resources to assist in the rebuilding of the lives of surviving families and affected co-workers of law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty as determined by Federal criteria.
- Law Enforcement United funds C.O.P.S. Hands on Programs and provide sponsorship for fundraising events
- C.O.P.S. Kids Camp; Each year dozens of surviving children travel to a summer camp where they receive counseling in a safe and familiar setting. The camp is entirely funded and partially staffed by Law Enforcement United.
- C.O.P.S. Walk Fundraiser Sponsor
Back to top
Law Enforcement United Divisions
Currently there are two divisions of Law Enforcement United. The division consists of a National Executive Board as part of the Virginia Division, and is the parent organization of the Pennsylvania Division and the Pennsylvania Division’s Executive Board.
The Virginia Division
Established in 2009 and is the charter division of Law Enforcement United and is governed by the Virginia Division Executive Board.
In 2011 the Virginia Division became the parent National Division of Law Enforcement United by establishing the Pennsylvania Division. The Virginia Division Executive Board dual hats as the National Executive Board of Law Enforcement United; providing guidance and oversight to the Pennsylvania Division as required.
The VA Division hosts the annual Road to Hope Memorial Bicycle Ride leaving from Chesapeake, VA to Washington, D.C.
The Pennsylvania Division
Established in 2011 and is governed by the Pennsylvania Division Executive Board under guidance/oversight of the National Division as required.
The PA Division hosts the annual Road to Hope Memorial Bicycle Ride leaving from Reading, PA to Washington, D.C.
Back to top